Sepli's activity includes the main areas of engineering and architecture. In particular our Renewable Energy section and interventions aimed at Energy Saving has improved greately.
- Structural Design
- Electrical System Design
- Special Systems Design
- Water and Mechanical Systems Design
- Fire Protection Design
- Construction Supervision
- Feasibility Studies
- Consultancy in the field of safety on construction sites and in the workplace pursuant to Legislative Decree 81-08 and subsequent amendments.
- Authorizations from the Bodies in charge
- Due Diligence
- High surveillance
- Project management
- Interior design
- Concept design
- Fire prevention
- Plant engineering consultancy
- Energy Saving Consultancy
The CONSULTANCY provided by Sepli allows companies to navigate the Technical Standards of the various engineering and architecture sectors. The activity of DUE DILIGENCE is consequent to that of Technical-Regulatory consultancy. The professionalism of Sepli allows us not to limit ourselves only to the documentary collection, but to the detailed verification of the contents. The PILOTAGE activity, developed within the Sepli in recent years, includes technical activities, drafting of the Constraints Manual, verification of the works. HIGH SURVEILLANCE guarantees the Client adequate control of all phases of the construction of a work, even and, above all, in the presence of a general contractor.
- Specific risk assessment
- Work-related stress risk assessment
Safety in Construction Sites and Workplaces
Investing in safety is an obligation enshrined in jurisprudence. Properly managed, security is also convenient from a strictly economic point of view.
Sepli deals with both safety on construction sites and safety in the workplace. The goal is to identify the risks associated with individual activities, always and only proposing adequate and targeted solutions. All this to avoid that security is just a mere documentary collection, empty and without purpose, to the detriment of security itself.
- Supervision of facility management
- Drafting of maintenance sheets
- Lighting techniques
- CO and CO2 concentration
- Hydro-fire fighting
- Job security
- Fire prevention
- Training according to the State Regions Agreement
Training is essential to develop and maintain adequate professionalism.
For this reason, Sepli subjects its collaborators to frequent training and information courses in the various areas of safety and engineering. Sepli organizes specific training courses for companies. Unlike what generally happens, the courses organized by Sepli aim to provide adequate training only and exclusively in the area of interest of the individual company. This is why each course is organized from time to time according to specific needs. By way of example only, the courses concern:
- maintenance management
- fire fighting
- construction sites management
- safety on construction sites and in the workplace
The courses are also organized according to the STATE REGIONS AGREEMENT: - General training
- Low, medium, high risk specific training
- Senior executives
- Energy verification of the plants
- Verification of existing structures
- Identification of energy efficiency interventions
- Estimation of costs and investment payback times
SEPLI, through its technicians, has been carrying out analyzes for years aimed at energy efficiency in buildings.
The activity is carried out, as well as through the analysis of consumption, with a detailed check of the existing systems and structural parts in order to identify the points on which to intervene.
In particular, the verification concerns:
- Lighting systems
- Air conditioning systems
- Vertical and horizontal opaque surfaces
- Transparent surfaces and fixtures
- Thermal bridges
For each point, the possible interventions with reference to costs / benefits are analyzed.
Particular attention is paid to the evaluation of the dynamic behavior of the building-plant system, in order to be able to better evaluate energy efficiency.